Kirlin's century-long commitment to quality and innovation has distinguished our reputation throughout the world, opening doors to the most influential minds in lighting and the markets we serve. The Web Marketing Specialist/Webmaster is responsible for the design and development of online and printed marketing materials. The position requires a well-rounded experienced individual who has excellent visual and written communication, website and project management skills with the passion and ability to increase sales and create strong and lasting customer relationships as well as an ability to plan work, maintain accountability and meet schedules as well as communicate efficiently with Sales, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, and Manufacturing personnel.
Background, Experience, and Skills Required:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3-5 years of related experience in digital marketing and web site design and maintenance.
- Thorough background in web media, search engine marketing, ROI reporting and optimization.
- Strong writing and communication skills (creative, sales oriented, and technical).
- Broad visual arts skills (graphic design, photography and video production editing and formatting).
- Experience with CMS, file & folder management/organization and FTP.
- Experience with Vertical Response or other online HTML email service.
- Experience with Google Analytics implementation and analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe CS (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, In Design, and Illustrator).
- Must reside in Metro Detroit or be willing to relocate.
Compensation Package Includes:
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) Match
- Performance Bonus
- Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, LTD.
Hiring Process Will Be As Follows:
- Application (link below) and Resume Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Interview
- References Contacted
- In-Person Interview
Copyright © 2018 The Kirlin Company. All Rights Reserved.